Conscious Language Tips
Coming off a very powerful two-day Six Figure Mentor and Digital Experts Academy event in New Jersey, I want to share with you a tidbit of what we discussed.
Conscious Language tips
- Stop saying “Have to” and start saying “Get to” – You don’t “have” to do anything
- Instead of saying “But” say “And” – “But” is like an eraser; it negates everything you said before it
- Consider your use of words like “Unbelievable, insane, crazy” – these words imply what you’re experiencing is unusual for you. Re-frame to “This is how my life operates now.”
- When you receive a compliment or are acknowledged by somebody, don’t deflect it. Instead, say: “Thank you, I fully receive that.” (If you don’t feel worthy to fully receive a simple compliment, what does that say about your worth to receive other gifts of life?).
- If you feel afraid to interrupt or frequently say “sorry” after you speak up, this implies a conscious/subconscious belief of: “I don’t trust that what I contributed was in good time or valuable.” Take some time to look within and investigate why you may consciously or subconsciously believe this. When you see yourself as somebody of worth, the rest of the world will follow suit.
- Allow life to happen and step out of the way!
- Take action after you receive intuitive thought
- The universe sends you only what you can handle
- Any part of you you don’t love will be your thorn
- The world isn’t messed up; it’s how we respond to it
- Respond with anger and we perpetuate what we dislike
- Respond with love and we can change the world
- If you act from a place of “life is bad” you won’t get great results
- Mastery takes patience
- Confusion means you’re learning // processing
Until next time.